- Cooperating with business in designing, producing, implementing and maintaining digital solutions,
- Specify software product requirements and design processes needed for implementation and support,
- Coordinate communication between all parties (vendors) and departments involved within product scope
- Maintaining software product roadmap and managing priorities for development agreed with business owners,
- Managing product integrations and integrity within geographies and brands,
- Being a point of contact between vendors and departments involved within product scope to ensure smooth implementation of the solution,
- Managing documentation for the products,
- Coordinating and managing 2nd line support processes for the software products.
Your experience and skills:
- 3 years of experience in working with agile project/product management (Scrum, Agile),
- Solid understanding of software development process,
- Solid technological background and good outlook in new technologies,
- Fluent English,
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges and knowledge-sharing culture,
- High degree of autonomy within the area and ownership of digital solutions that are our top priority,
- Creative & innovative environment, friendly and open atmosphere,
- Flexible hours & work from home flexibility (up to 100% remote work),
- Cooperation based on the contract of employment,
- Personalized benefits package and yearly bonus.