On that role you will:
- support Product Development Team in all administrative activities
- organize and execute projects in line with RDQ, marketing and manufacturing requirements, effectively communicating status and risks
- take part in the new product development from simple line extension to breakthrough innovation
- write technical reports that will require the analysis and interpretation of results
- share the recommendations, create and maintain accurate consumer-led specifications
- build a close collaboration and communication with Global RDQ team
- Fluency in English required, other language skills (Polish) are beneficial
- Higher Degree in Chemical engineering, Food Technology or Food Engineering
- Previous experience in Product Development within Food industry
- Experience in confectionery is a strong advantage
- General knowledge of food manufacturing technologies, ingredients and ability to operate the equipment
- Passion about science, creativity, innovation and continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to prioritize and manage activities
We offer a fixed-term contract for 9 months.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.